Supervisory Board Committees
Audit Committee was established to ensure control over the implementation of a proper internal control system, formation of internal audit policies, accounting and financial reporting, external audit.
Risk Management Committee – consideration of issues related to management of significant risks to which the bank and members of the banking group are exposed in the course of their activities and provision of relevant recommendations to the Supervisory Board necessary for decision-making fall within the remit of the committee.
Nomination and Remuneration Committee - the main objective of the committee is to develop recommendations for the Supervisory Board regarding the Bank's policy in the HR field, motivation and remuneration of the Bank's managers and staff.
Management Board Committees
The credit committees include: the Main Credit Committee, the Credit Committee for Small and Medium-Sized Business, the Credit Committee for Retail Business, which decide on the provision of credit products to customers of the corporate unit, financial institutions, customers of the SME segment and individuals, as well as on Bank's other operations bearing credit risk within the authority delegated by the Management Board.
Credit committees also manage credit risks by approving internal regulatory documents and by regular analysis of the loan portfolio and securities portfolio (including by classifying them for the purpose of provisioning).
Assets and liabilities management committee
- Assets and liabilities management committee effects management of market and treasury risks by way of:
- shaping the best possible balance sheet structure of Sense Bank for the purpose of yielding maximum achievable profits against limiting the possible risk level;
- exercising control over capital adequacy and diversification of risks;
- implementing a unified interest policy;
- determining the Bank's policy on liquidity management;
- supporting adequate solvency, control over current liquidity status and resources of Sense Bank, taking into account market risks, liquidity risks and consistency of tenors of assets and liabilities;
- shaping the Bank’s policy on the capital markets;
- analysing the prime cost of liabilities and profitability of assets, taking decisions regarding the interest margin policy within the scope of its authority.
Other committees of the Management Board:
- Operating Risks Committee;
- Committee for potentially distressed assets of small and medium-sized businesses;
- Committee for management of corporate business and SME segment non-performing assets;
- Committee for management of retail business and SME segment non-performing assets;
- Committee for potentially distressed assets;
- Committee for management of financial monitoring compliance risk;
- Tariff Committee;
- Planning and Budget Committee;
- Tender Committee;
- Personnel Committee;
- Committee for Sustainable Development.